1. The cottages are available all year. Entry is from 4pm on the day of arrival and we ask that you vacate the cottage by 11am on the day of departure.
2. The rental charge includes all utility costs and other charges.
3. Bed linen and towels are provided and should remain within the cottage. There are laundry facilities for each cottage.
4. Please help us by separating waste for recycling: plastics, glass, cardboard and paper.
5. You are responsible for care of the property and contents during your stay. Please leave the cottage clean and tidy, as you found it. Before leaving, we ask that you let us know about any breakages and/or damage to the cottage or contents during the time of your stay. Replacement of small items (glasses, plates etc) will be covered by the owners, but we reserve the right to charge for repair/replacement costs in excess of £30 where you are responsible for the damage.
6. Keys will be provided on arrival and you must not leave the property unlocked when you are absent.
7. Smoking is not allowed.
8. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement.
9. Due to the nature of the building, the cottages are not fully wheelchair accessible.
10. If for any reason beyond our control the apartment is unavailable or unsuitable for habitation on the day when the booking is due to begin, the full rental charge will be refunded. If this occurs during the rental period, you will be refunded part of the booking fee based on the time remaining. Any additional costs you incur should be referred to your holiday insurance provider.
11. If you cancel within 6 weeks of the start of the booking, a refund or part-refund may be considered. This is entirely at the owner’s discretion.
Every effort is made to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay. Should you have any problem or cause for complaint, please contact us as soon as possible to give us the opportunity to resolve the issue promptly. We value your custom and hope you will visit us again.